Choosing one from a variety of fabric scissors is a difficult job, right? Don’t worry, our page is for you.
Below we list the most popular fabric scissors available on the market today. They are known for their high quality. There are also hundreds of customer’s reviews that you can refer to.
Then, take a look at our page please and may you have a happy shopping.
Top Fabric Scissors
The Singer 8-1/2-inch Fabric Scissor with Comfort Grip Handles are guaranteed for LIFE. The comfort grip handles are rubberized to make cutting easier on your fingers.
- “They are very comfort to use and very sharp.” – 2blssed
- “I definitely recommend these scissors.” – shopper mom
- “They are nice sewing scissors, will use for only fabric to avoid dulling them out.” – Supstate
Scotch Precision 8 Scissors come with the finest quality stainless steel blades for a sharp edge and long cutting life. These scissors also comes with a soft grip handles for ease of use.
- “Feel good in your hand They cut VERY well and are sharp.” – Weatherman
- “The cut both paper and fabric and are well made.” – Dianne Schuman
- “I have small hands, and all my fingers fit comfortably inside of the handle.” – BobbieK
Bent Razor Edge Scissors feature a soft grip handle that is unexpectedly comfortable with the same excellent function as always these soft grip handles make cutting easy and relaxed bringing a new level of comfort to work.
- “It is very sharp, durable, comfortable to hold and looks nice.” – Glen
- “These are expensive, high quality Fiskars scissors.” – S. Power
- “Super sharp and cuts fabric like butter.” – Robyn Tippins
Exceptionally strong scissors for multi-layer fabric cutting. Razor sharp for effortless cutting. Tempered steel blades are ground on both sides for increased sharpness; longer life and smooth cutting.
- “They cut several layers of thick material easily.” – Robert Minnie
- “These scissors are great, feel good in my hand and cut very good.” – J. Miller
- “They are very good, made by Singer.” – ginger AZ
Quality Forged Razor-Edged Bent Scissors. Designed for long life and durability these forged scissors cut through multiple layers of fabric with ease.
- “These scissors are very nice, comfortable to use and cut well.” – HelenC
- “Lovely sharp, heavy scissors cut through fabric like a hot knife through butter.” – MariaO
- “I wanted quality scissors and I am happy with this purchase.” – Tim Stone
Amplify technologyWhen Amplify technology senses blade separation, the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar to adjust the blade to its optimal angle view largerAmplify technologyWhen Amplify technology senses blade separation, the floating blade tang transfers energy to the torsion bar to adjust the blade to its optimal angle.
- “These Fiskars are heavy duty, designed for cutting through multiple layers of thick fabrics, like denim, twill, suede, leather, and so forth.” – Orianna
- “These are very fine shears and well worth their slight premium pricing.” – J. SPIEGEL
- “Love these scissors — they are comfortable to use, are a nice sturdy balanced weight, very sharp and all around fantastic cutting tools.” – Bradley J. Brisco
Scotch Precision Ultra Edge Scissors are ideal for fabric, crafts and photos. Titanium-fused blades stay sharp beyond 100,000 cuts – longer than stainless steel blades.
- “And they’re very sharp, and cut smoothly.” – Carol M
- “So, finding a good quality scissor in bulk is a major find for me.” – Ilene Jones
- “I found these to be great every day scissors in both the kitchen and around the house.” – PennyPincher
Unlike conventional scissor blades. Fiskars’ Razor-edged blades are precision-ground and hand buffed to a 30-Degree angle. That steeper blade angle means smooth effortless cutting even through multiple layers of the toughest materials.
- “These scissors are very sharp and so comfortable.” – g. firstname
- “As a sewer, I cut a lot of fabric and these do multiple layers with ease.” – Helen L
- “Even if I didn’t have arthritis in my hand, I would love these scissors.” – Sulyn
Dressmaker Shears offer a longer cut ideal for cutting patterns, trimming seams or cutting long swaths of fabric and a gold-plated handle adds an unmistakable touch of sophistication.
- “Very sharp and heavy duty.” – Bruce
- “Never use any other type of scissors!” – Lyn Steinberg
- “My wife absolutely loves this product.” – M. Muilenburg
Ultra Sharp 9-inch Pinking Shears are premium quality for cutting light to heavy weight fabrics. Use for putting finished edges on fabrics seams and various craft projects with a zigzag design which helps prevent unraveling.
- “They are very easy to use and not at all heavy.” – Alta Harbold
- “I can easily cut through fabric with them with much ease.” – Annie
- “They work great for the small sewing projects I do.” – happymommy
Bookmark & Share Me!
Thanks so much!